This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single legal entity) (Licensee) and Alpha Serve.
This EULA applies after the Licensee has received the Software from a Reseller or Alpha Serve.
The Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms of this EULA by installing, copying, downloading or otherwise using the Software or clicking the "I Accept/ Agree" button if acquiring the Software on-line. If the Licensee does not agree to the terms of this EULA, the Licensee may not install, copy, download or otherwise use the Software.
Accessible Code means source code that is unprotected and accessible.
Protected Code means any source code that is protected against access by the Licensee and any third party without Licensor’s prior written permission and is otherwise not accessible under this EULA.
Reseller means the Atlassian Marketplace which selling and distributing Alpha Serve products.
Software means the Alpha Serve software that accompanies this EULA, which includes computer software, code and may include associated media, printed materials, "online" or electronic documentation, Internet-based services and Embedded Software.
User License means a license granted under this EULA to the Licensee to permit an Authorized User to use the Software. The number of User Licenses granted to the Licensee is dependent on the Fees paid by the Licensee.
Licensee can download, install and use the Software, published on Reseller by the Alpha Serve.
This license is a binding legal agreement between the owner of the Atlassian instance using this Software and the Alpha Serve.
The Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Licensee does not acquire any rights of ownership in the Software hereunder, except as licensed to users hereunder and subject to strict compliance with the terms of this license.
Presumed you read these terms and conditions carefully , and have agreed to all terms and conditions using the Software.
Terms and Conditions
- Licensee are allowed to use this Software on the specified Atlassian server you bought the license for.
- Licensee ensure that only an Authorized User uses the Software and only in accordance with the terms and conditions of this EULA.
- Licensee ensure that the Software is not used for rental, timesharing, subscription services, hosting or outsourcing services.
- Licensee may not, without the prior written consent of Alpha Serve:
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise attempt to derive any part or whole of the Software;
- directly or indirectly access or use any Embedded Software independently of the rest of the Software;
- sell, sublicense, redistribute, reproduce, transmit, circulate, disseminate, translate or reduce to or from any electronic medium or machine readable form the Software or any data/information not owned by Licensee which is provided to Licensee through the Software to a person who is not an Authorized User;
- vary or amend the Software (including any Embedded Software, Protected Code or Accessible Code);
- publish, promote, broadcast, circulate or refer publicly to the Alpha Serve name, trade name, trademark, service mark or logo;
- commit any act or omission of the likely result of which Alpha Serve or any of its third party suppliers’ reputation will be brought into disrepute or which could reasonably be expected to have or does have a material and adverse effect on Alpha Serve’s interests;
- distribute the Software using Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Distribution without entering into a separate OEM Distribution Agreement with Alpha Serve;
- copy or embed elements of the Accessible Code contained in the Software into other software. The Software may include license protection mechanisms that are designed to manage and protect the intellectual property rights of Alpha Serve and its third party suppliers. Licensee must not modify or alter those features to try to defeat the license protection mechanisms. Any such attempt by Licensee will result in the immediate termination of all licenses.
Last updated: January 2019