Filter issues section
1. All - choose if you want to export all existing issues.
2. Select by JQL - choose if you want to use JQL to create your own request and filter data.
JQL, or Jira Query Language, is a flexible tool that allows you to search for issues, projects, etc in Jira and pinpoint exactly what you are looking for.
3. Basic - choose if you want to use standard fields filters. You can learn how to use Basic filters below.
4. Issues limit - Maximum number of issues to export (leave blank for no limit). If the Jira Administrator set the issue limit user will see an alert message.
5. Export timeout - Export timeout per 1 table, in minutes (leave blank for no timeout).
6. Filter Issues by Plan - Filtering by Advanced Roadmaps (former Portfolio) plans.